Mike Derby's (my brother) Viewing

Mike Derby's (my brother) Viewing
Floral arrangements by my sister Anna

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Sept. 14th & 15th

Today, We did math, I helped Han with order. It was fun. A and H will get a reward when they finish their first Unit. Which they are almost there. A is almost done watching Roots. H read a story called Poppa's pants, that we discussed and a taught H about story maps. H started plotting her own story. We mended lots of clothes to go along with the story and then tackled a huge project in the garage rotating clothes. we had group reading, and devotional.
Today we will tackle a huge lesson that I kind of have been procrastinating teaching just cause I've needed time to let the information soak in before I teach on History and social studies. and hopefully get A finishing her power point rough draft. and we have P.E. and the library. we have lots to return and more to pick up. We love the library.

No comments: