Wednesday, September 23, 2009
log/co-op day 9/23
Thank you for co-op. Humane Society brought Finley a tripod dog for the children and he taught about adaptations. and they had a role play in Spanish, and art for H and Han, and A has a transition class that they have been exploring Cleopatra, and paper making so far. From what A tells me. I enjoy getting to know the other families a little better that are in this particular co-op. Really dedicated parents. Men and Women. Tues. we had an awesome social studies/ art lesson, we talked about kaleidoscopes and used one to explain how beautiful a pattern in made when you have more than one color to look at , just like the people in the world and especially the community we live in here in San Diego.Even little E was involved. We got some real good nature time, observation. and exercises. Our group reading book is getting better. I think H and Han were disinterested for a while, but now they tend to lend an ear and perk up when I pause, or whomever is reading pauses.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment