Sunday, May 4, 2008
Haley Marie's Birthday
What an awesome day for Haley, no chores, pick what you want to eat all day(within reason).birthday cake, gifts all day long, school (not so good). Here is Haley turning the big 7 years old. We decided to go out fo dinner for her birthday, so we let her pick where she wanted to go. She decided Denny's. so we said O.k. but I secretly had a surprize for her to go to Chuck E Cheese. I had all the gifts packed in the car and we drove there to surprize her. she had been talking about going there for a while. so when we get to the parking lot and park we say surprize we're going to Chuck E cheese and she said "No, I don't want to" and all looked at her in disbelief and immediately, bit sister Abby started coercing , persuading, manipulating whatever she could say to get her sister to change her mind. I took Haley out of the Car and we went up to the pet store next door, you see she had just got a furreal, newborn parrot, and when we went into the store they had a real one there. so after walking through the pet store for a minute I asked her if she wanted to peek into Chuck E Cheese to see for sure what she was choosing and she said no, I know I want to go to Denny's. so that was that and we went to Denny's and had Hot chocolate in a cool rocket mug and she loved it. it was fun. it was very surprizing. I love her.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment