Congratulations you guys! I am SO glad you have this blog so that I can see pictures of all of your cute faces!! I miss you guys tons!! When are you coming to Salt Lake??? Love you tons and Miss you tons. Congratulations on another beautiful little girl!!
Oh- I'm so glad to see these adorable pictures of Camilla. I think she looks amazingly beautiful & the name you chose is darling. I can't wait to meet her & see you all again. Your family pictures are breath taking- what a great family! Seeing Joe & Trina surrounded by all those beautiful girls is just amazing! You guys are seriouslya special family! Love ya tons!
We were notified 1 hour previous that we'd be changing locations, due to flooding at the stake center. It was at a member's backyard pool nearby. It was a beautiful day and turned out just great.
2 comments:
Congratulations you guys! I am SO glad you have this blog so that I can see pictures of all of your cute faces!! I miss you guys tons!! When are you coming to Salt Lake??? Love you tons and Miss you tons. Congratulations on another beautiful little girl!!
Love,
Beth
Oh- I'm so glad to see these adorable pictures of Camilla. I think she looks amazingly beautiful & the name you chose is darling. I can't wait to meet her & see you all again. Your family pictures are breath taking- what a great family! Seeing Joe & Trina surrounded by all those beautiful girls is just amazing! You guys are seriouslya special family! Love ya tons!
Post a Comment