The girls had an agenda they made for the morning, which surprizingly listed opening presents last. (We thought "oh, we will see.") So that morning they came in and did open a present from Santa and stockings, then breakfast, then we finished the rest of the presents. The play they had planned fell by the wayside completely, which is what we thought would happen. Abby had written a script for the Nativity and delegatged parts and costumes. We had a dress rehearsal the night before, well I guess that ended up being the actual event.
Favorite gifts:
Joe got a footbal to throw with the girls, Oh and Joe got a new wedding ring, (yes from me, but updated), It's awesome, It's our ten year anniversary in Jan. and his ring was broken , for the third time. I couldn't wait 'til January.
Abby got a scooter.
Haley got a vanity table with mirror and stool.
Hannah's was some ponies.
Emma's was a hokey pokey dancing Elmo, ( i got from the DI)
Mine, a usb for my ipod I got for my birthday.
Wednesday, January 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment